Why Choose PassQuestion Microsoft 70-414 Exam Questions
Passquestion team uses professional knowledge and experience to provide MCSE 70-414 Questions and Answers for people ready to participate in Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure exam. The accuracy rate of 70-414 exam questions provided by Passquestion are very high and they can 100% guarantee you pass the Microsoft 70-414 exam successfully in the first attempt. Everyone can get 70-414 pdf with free test engine to study. PassQuestion can promise you always have the latest version for your Microsoft 70-414 test preparation and get your MCSE certification easily.
70-414 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I use 70-414 exam Q&As in my phone?
Yes, PassQuestion provides MCSE 70-414 pdf Q&As which you can download to study on your computer or mobile device, we also provide 70-414 pdf free demo which from the full version to check its quality before purchasing.
Q2: What are the formats of your Microsoft 70-414 exam questions?
PassQuestion provides Microsoft 70-414 exam questions with pdf format and software format, pdf version can be downloaded directly from your member center.Software will be sent to your email.
Q3: How can I download my 70-414 practice test questions after purchasing?
You can download the 70-414 pdf directly from your member center, our colleague will send the software to your email in attachment or a download link.You need to download the link in a week, it will be automatically invalid after a week.
Q4: How long can I get my MCSE 70-414 questions and answers after purchasing?
You can download the 70-414 pdf directly after your purchase and we will send the software to your email in 10 minutes in our working time and no less than 12 hours in our off time.
GMT+8: Monday- Saturday 8:00 AM-18:00 PM
GMT: Monday- Saturday 0:00 AM-10:00 AM
Q5: Can I pass my test with your MCSE 70-414 practice questions only?
Sure! All of PassQuestion MCSE 70-414 practice questions come from real test. If you can practice well and get a good score in our practice Q&As, we ensure you can pass your Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure exam easily.
Q6: How can I know my 70-414 updated?
You can check the number of questions, if it is changed,that means we have updated this exam ,you can contact us anytime to ask for an free update. our sales email : [email protected]
Q7: What is your refund process if I fail Microsoft 70-414 test?
If you fail your 70-414 test in 60 days by studying our study material, just scan your score report and send to us in attchment,when we check, we will give you full refund.
Q8. What other payment menthod can I use except Paypal?
If your country don't support Paypal, we offer another Payment method Western Union,it is also safe and fast. Pls contact us for the details, we will send it to your email.
Question No : 1
Which two actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. On one web server, run the Start-DSCConfiguration cmdlet. Create and run a configuration script.
B. On all of the web servers, install the Windows PowerShell Web Access feature, and then run the Set-DscLocalConfigurationManager cmdlet.
C. On all of the web servers, configure the Local Configuration Manager settings, and then run the Set-DscLocalConfigurationManager cmdlet.
D. On one web server, install the Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) feature. Create and run a configuration script.
Question No : 2
Which changes should you identify?
A. Configure all of the virtual machines to use dynamic memory. Implement Distributed File System (DFS) Replication and store the virtual machine files in a replicated folder.
B. Implement Distributed File System (DFS) Replication and store the virtual machine files in a replicated folder. Upgrade the WAN link between the Miami and Seattle offices.
C. Purchase a storage solution that replicates the virtual machines. Configure all of the virtual machines to use dynamic memory.
D. Upgrade the WAN link between the Miami and Seattle offices. Purchase a storage solution that replicates the virtual machines.
Question No : 3
You need to recommend a network configuration for the newly deployed Hyper-V hosts used by Customer1.
On which network adapter should you recommend performing each configuration? To answer, select the appropriate network adapter for each configuration in the answer area.
Question No : 4
What should you recommend deploying to each branch office?
A. An endpoint protection point
B. A distribution point
C. A management point
D. An enrollment proxy point
Question No : 5
You need to prepare for the migration of virtual machines across the Hyper-V hosts of Customer2.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Question No : 6
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. BranchCache in hosted cache mode
B. BranchCache in distributed cache mode
C. A storage pool
D. Distributed File System (DFS)
Question No : 7
You need to recommend which setting must be applied to the virtualization infrastructure of Northwind Traders to minimize the impact of multiple virtual machines starting concurrently.
What command should you recommend running? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
Question No : 8
What should you recommend?
A. A scale-out file server that uses an NFS share
B. A file server that uses an SMB share
C. A scale-out file server that uses an SMB share
D. A file server that uses an NFS share
Question No : 9
What should you recommend?
A. Implement a two-way forest trust that has selective authentication.
B. Implement qualified subordination.
C. Deploy the FabrikamCA root certificate to all of the client computers.
D. Deploy a user certificate from FabrikamCA to all of the users.
Question No : 10
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. App Controller
B. Operations Manager
C. Configuration Manager
D. Service Manager
Question No : 11
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. A System Center 2102 Configuration Manager configuration baseline.
B. A System Center 2012 Operations Manager performance counter rule.
C. A System Center 2012 Configuration Manager maintenance task.
D. A System Center 2012 Operations Manager event rule.
Question No : 12
Northwind Traders is an IT services and hosting provider.
Northwind Traders has two main data centers in North America. The data centers are located in the same city. The data centers connect to each other by using high-bandwidth, low-latency WAN links. Each data center connects directly to the Internet.
Northwind Traders also has a remote office in Asia that connects to both of the North American data centers by using a WAN link. The Asian office has 30 multipurpose servers.
Each North American data center contains two separate network segments. One network segment is used to host the internal servers of Northwind Traders. The other network segment is used for the hosted customer environments.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named northwindtraders.com. The forest contains a single domain. All servers run Windows Server 2012 R2.
The network has the following technologies deployed:
• Service Provider Foundation
• Windows Azure Pack for Windows Server
• System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
• An Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) cluster
• An Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) enterprise certification authority (CA)
All newly deployed servers will include the following components:
• Dual 10-GbE Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA)-capable network adapters
• Dual 1-GbE network adapters
• 128 GB of RAM
Northwind Traders will provide hosting services to two customers named Customer1 and Customer2.
The network of each customer is configured as shown in the following table.
Northwind Traders plans to implement the following changes:
• Deploy System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
• Deploy Windows Server 2012 R2 iSCSI and SMB-based storage.
• Implement Hyper-V Recovery Manager to protect virtual machines.
• Deploy a certificate revocation list (CRL) distribution point (CDP) on the internal network.
• For Customer 1, install server authentication certificates issued by the CA of Northwind Traders on the virtual machine in the hosting networks.
Northwind Traders identifies the following requirements:
• Storage traffic must use dedicated adapters.
• All storage and network traffic must be load balanced.
• The amount of network traffic between the internal network and the hosting network must be minimized.
• The publication of CRLs to CDPs must be automatic.
• Each customer must use dedicated Hyper-V hosts.
• Administrative effort must be minimized, whenever possible.
• All servers and networks must be monitored by using Operations Manager.
• Anonymous access to internal file shares from the hosting network must be prohibited.
• All Hyper-V hosts must use Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) shared storage to host virtual machines.
• All Hyper-V storage and network traffic must remain available if single network adapter fails.
• The Hyper-V hosts connected to the SMB-based storage must be able to make use of the RDMA technology.
• The number of servers and ports in the hosting environment to which the customer has access must be minimized.
Northwind Traders identifies the following requirements for Customer1:
• Customer1 must use SMB-based storage exclusively.
• Customer1 must use App Controller to manage hosted virtual machines.
• The virtual machines of Customer1 must be recoverable if a single data center fails.
• Customer1 must be able to delegate self-service roles in its hosted environment to its users.
• Customer1 must be able to check for the revocation of certificates issued by the CA of Northwind Traders.
• The users of Customer1 must be able to obtain use licenses for documents protected by the AD RMS of Northwind Traders.
• Certificates issued to the virtual machines of Customer1 that reside on the hosted networks must be renewed automatically.
Northwind Traders identifies the following requirements for Customer2:
• Customer2 must use iSCSI-based storage exclusively.
• All of the virtual machines of Customer2 must be migrated by using a SAN transfer.
• None of the metadata from the virtual machines of Customer2 must be stored in Windows Azure.
• The network configuration of the Hyper-V hosts for Customer2 must be controlled by using logical switches.
• The only VMM network port profiles and classifications allowed by Customer2 must be low-bandwidth, medium-bandwidth, or high-bandwidth.
• The users at Northwind Traders must be able to obtain use licenses for documents protected by the AD RMS cluster of Customer2. Customer2 plans to decommission its AD RMS cluster during the next year.
You need to recommend changes to allow Customer1 to delegate permissions in its hosting environment to its users.
Where should you recommend performing each task? To answer, select the appropriate location for each task in the answer area.
Question No : 13
You need to implement a Hyper-V Recovery Manager solution in the hosting environment of Northwind Traders.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Question No : 14
What should you identify?
A. The VHDs and the virtual machine configuration files will move. The sales users' access to APP1 will be interrupted.
B. The VHDs will move but the virtual machine configuration files will remain in the original location. The sales users will continue to have uninterrupted access to APP1.
C. The virtual machine configuration files will move but the VHDs will remain in the original location. The sales users' access to APP1 will be interrupted.
D. The VHDs and the virtual machine configuration files will move. The sales users will continue to have uninterrupted access to APP1.
Question No : 15
Which System Center 2012 components should you include in the recommendation?
A. Service Manager, Orchestrator and App Controller
B. Configuration Manager, Service Manager and Orchestrator
C. App Controller, Configuration Manager and Operations Manager
D. Operations Manager, Service Manager and Orchestrator