Alfred PastoreApr 01,2020It's reat materials, 70-345 exam questions and answers are valid and accurate, thanks for your great online materials.
Rob VanarsdallNov 06,2019Valid 70-345 exam questions. Passed, thanks very much.
Rory ErichsonSep 24,2019Hi Everyone, Please kindly share your newest exam news with me. I will take 70-345 exam. Passed my 70-740 exam before. Thanks a lot.
Why Choose PassQuestion Microsoft 70-345 Exam Questions
Passquestion team uses professional knowledge and experience to provide MCSE 70-345 Questions and Answers for people ready to participate in Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam. The accuracy rate of 70-345 exam questions provided by Passquestion are very high and they can 100% guarantee you pass the Microsoft 70-345 exam successfully in the first attempt. Everyone can get 70-345 pdf with free test engine to study. PassQuestion can promise you always have the latest version for your Microsoft 70-345 test preparation and get your MCSE certification easily.
70-345 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I use 70-345 exam Q&As in my phone?
Yes, PassQuestion provides MCSE 70-345 pdf Q&As which you can download to study on your computer or mobile device, we also provide 70-345 pdf free demo which from the full version to check its quality before purchasing.
Q2: What are the formats of your Microsoft 70-345 exam questions?
PassQuestion provides Microsoft 70-345 exam questions with pdf format and software format, pdf file will be sent in attachment and software file in a download link, you need to download the link in a week, it will be automatically invalid after a week.
Q3: How can I download my 70-345 test questions after purchasing?
We will send MCSE 70-345 test questions to your email once we receive your order, pls make sure your email address valid or leave an alternate email.
Q4: How long can I get my MCSE 70-345 questions and answers after purchasing?
We will send MCSE 70-345 questions and answers to your email in 10 minutes in our working time and no less than 12 hours in our off time.
GMT+8: Monday- Saturday 8:00 AM-18:00 PM
GMT: Monday- Saturday 0:00 AM-10:00 AM
Q5: Can I pass my test with your MCSE 70-345 practice questions only?
Sure! All of PassQuestion MCSE 70-345 practice questions come from real test. If you can practice well and get a good score in our practice Q&As, we ensure you can pass your Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam easily.
Q6: How can I know my 70-345 updated?
You can check the number of questions, if it is changed,that means we have updated this exam ,you can contact us anytime to ask for an free update. our sales email : [email protected]
Q7: What is your refund process if I fail Microsoft 70-345 test?
If you fail your 70-345 test in 60 days by studying our study material, just scan your score report and send to us in attchment,when we check, we will give you full refund.
Q8. What other payment menthod can I use except Paypal?
If your country don't support Paypal, we offer another Payment method Western Union,it is also safe and fast. Pls contact us for the details, we will send it to your email.
Question No : 1
You need to reduce the likelihood that the email messages will be identified incorrectly as spam.
What should you do?
A. On the new server run, theSet-TransportConfigcmdlet and specify the-/nterna/SMTPServersparameter.
B. Create a new internal relay accepted domain.
C. Upgrade EdgeEX to Exchange Server 2016.
D. On the new server run, run theSet-TransportServercmdlet and specify Xhe-AntiSpamAgentsEnabledar\6\et
Question No : 2
Fabrikam. Inc. is an international manufacturing company that has 5,000 employees. The company has sales, marketing research and human resources departments.
Fabrikam has two main offices and three branch offices. The main offices are located in New York and London. The branch offices are located in Seattle, Montreal, and Paris.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet. The WAN connections from the main offices to the branch offices are reliable.
The Exchange Server organization contains servers that have either Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013 installed. Each main office contains two Exchange Server 2013 servers. Each branch office contains one Exchange Server 2010 server.
MX records are configured to deliver email to the offices in New York and London. Email is delivered to the London office only if the New York office is unavailable.
Each office is configured to use a separate namespace for client access. The New York office is configured to use a namespace of mail.fabrikam.com .
The servers in the New York and London offices are members of a database availability group (DAG). Each mailbox database in the New York and London offices has three copies.
The technical support staff in the branch offices have administrative access to the existing Exchange servers and are assigned Organization Management permissions.
Users from the sales department frequently send email messages that contain the Social Security number of customers in the United States.
Fabrikam identifies the following issues on the network:
• Users in the Paris office report that when launching Microsoft Outlook, they receive a security alert indicating a certificate name mismatch. The security alert is not generated when they connect to Outlook Web Access. Users from the other offices do not report receiving the security alert.
• Network administrators report that the mailbox databases in the New York office sometimes activate on the Exchange servers in the London office, resulting in poor performance for the New York office users.
Fabrikam plans to implement the following changes to the network:
• Upgrade the organization to Exchange Server 2016 during the next six months.
• Enable online document viewing and editing from Outlook on the web.
High Availability Requirements
Fabrikam identifies the following high-availability requirements for the planned deployment:
• Mailbox databases that contain mailboxes for the New York office users must only be activated on the servers in the London office manually.
• All client access connections to the London and New York offices must use load-balanced namespaces. The load balancing mechanism must perform health checks.
Security and compliance requirements
Fabrikam identifies the following security and compliance requirements:
• After the planned upgrade, the maximum mailbox size must be 5 GB.
• Administrators from the branch offices must be able to view the mailbox properties and reset the passwords of the users, but must be prevented from changing the mailbox database configurations.
• Users who are involved in legal disputes with customers must be prevented from permanently deleting email messages pertaining to the dispute. The users must be able to delete all other messages permanently.
• If a user enters a Social Security number in an email message addressed to an external recipient, the user must receive a notification before sending the message If the user sends the message. The message must not be delivered. A compliance officer must be notified of the violation.
Fabrikam identifies the following connectivity requirements:
• Connections for inbound and outbound email must be initiated and terminated from an Edge Transport server in the perimeter network.
• All external client connections from the branch office users must be proxied from the New York office to the branch offices.
• The number of namespaces used for client access must be minimized.
You need to recommend changes to the existing environment to meet the high-availability requirements for the mailbox databases.
What should you recommend?
A . Run TheSet-MailBoxDatabasecmdlet.
B . Run theSet-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupcmdlet
C. Run theSet-MailBoxServercmdlet.
D. Run theSet-MailBoxDatabaseCopycmdlet.