70-488 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I use 70-488 exam Q&As in my phone?
Yes, PassQuestion provides MCSD 70-488 pdf Q&As which you can download to study on your computer or mobile device, we also provide 70-488 pdf free demo which from the full version to check its quality before purchasing.
Q2: What are the formats of your Microsoft 70-488 exam questions?
PassQuestion provides Microsoft 70-488 exam questions with pdf format and software format, pdf file will be sent in attachment and software file in a download link, you need to download the link in a week, it will be automatically invalid after a week.
Q3: How can I download my 70-488 test questions after purchasing?
We will send MCSD 70-488 test questions to your email once we receive your order, pls make sure your email address valid or leave an alternate email.
Q4: How long can I get my MCSD 70-488 questions and answers after purchasing?
We will send MCSD 70-488 questions and answers to your email in 10 minutes in our working time and no less than 12 hours in our off time.
GMT+8: Monday- Saturday 8:00 AM-18:00 PM
GMT: Monday- Saturday 0:00 AM-10:00 AM
Q5: Can I pass my test with your MCSD 70-488 practice questions only?
Sure! All of PassQuestion MCSD 70-488 practice questions come from real test. If you can practice well and get a good score in our practice Q&As, we ensure you can pass your Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam easily.
Q6: How can I know my 70-488 updated?
You can check the number of questions, if it is changed,that means we have updated this exam ,you can contact us anytime to ask for an free update. our sales email : [email protected]
Q7: What is your refund process if I fail Microsoft 70-488 test?
If you fail your 70-488 test in 60 days by studying our study material, just scan your score report and send to us in attchment,when we check, we will give you full refund.
Q8. What other payment menthod can I use except Paypal?
If your country don't support Paypal, we offer another Payment method Western Union,it is also safe and fast. Pls contact us for the details, we will send it to your email.
Question No : 1
You need to scope the feature containing the Litware Team Site template.
In the Feature Designer tool in Visual Studio 2012, which scope option should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate scope from the drop-down list in the answer area.)
Question No : 2
What should you do?
A. Deploy the app to http://contoso-public.sharepoint.com.
B. Enable side-loading of apps in the Visual Studio project properties.
C. Deploy the app to https://contoso-my.sharepoint.com.
D. Deploy the app to https://contoso.sharepoint.com/tasks.
Question No : 3
A company develops a SharePoint app that employees use to submit expense reports. Employees can approve their own expenses for purchases less than $100. For expenses greater than $100, the app will authenticate both itself and the user before approval is requested.
The expense reporting app includes the following code. Line numbers are included for reference only.
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.
Question No : 4
A company uses SharePoint for project organization and collaboration with contractors.
Contractors can download each of the following SharePoint apps:
The apps have the following requirements:
• The purchase request app must approve all purchases without user authentication.
• The contractor information app must display only information the current user is authorized to view.
You need to configure authorization for the apps.
Which authorization types should you use? To answer, select the appropriate authorization type in each list in the answer area.
Question No : 5
You need to apply the Design Package to all of the required sites.
You have the following code:
Which code segments should you include in Target 1 and Target 2 to complete the code? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct targets in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Question No : 6
You work on a SharePoint Enterprise Content Management (ECM) project. You need to ensure that all Microsoft Word documents are converted to Portable Document Format (PDF) once they are published and approved.
You have the following code:
Which code segments should you include in Target 1, Target 2, Target 3 and Target 4 to complete the code? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct targets in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content)
Question No : 7
You develop an autohosted app for SharePoint. he app will access SharePoint data in the host web. ou need to configure the minimum required data access permissions for the app.
How should you configure permissions in the app manifest? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
Question No : 8
Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Add the following code segment at line CX11:
B. Add the following code segment at CX13:
C. Use Microsoft Visual Studio to change the feature version to 126.96.36.199.
D. Use Microsoft Visual Studio to change the feature version to 1.5.
E. Add the following code segment at line CX11:
Question No : 9
What should you do?
A. Use SharePoint Designer to create master pages and a design package.
B. Use Visual Studio 2012 to create master pages and generate a design package.
C. Use display templates.
D. Use Design Manager.
Question No : 10
A client asks you to create a basic task tracking app for SharePoint. The app will be hosted remotely. The users will be able to set up task lists, mark tasks as completed, and manage their task lists.
The client specifies the following business requirements:
• Users can create task lists.
• Users can retrieve task lists.
• Project leads can remove task lists.
• Users can modify task lists.
• Only users with a paid license can use the app.
• Navigational links across the top should be driven by the term store and use URLs that will improve search engine ranking.
• Set a system message that all users can access without the need to query a data source.
• Remote users will authenticate to the app by using a username and password.
• During development, the app will be tested by deploying to a development SharePoint site at http://sharepoint.contoso.com/tasks.
• When completed, the app will be published to the Microsoft Store as a paid app.
Existing Site Configuration
The table below shows the current site configuration for the client's SharePoint site.
Task List Design
The app should create a SharePoint list named Tasks with the following attributes:
SharePoint groups will be used to manage access to features of the app.
The app should retrieve the Tasks list and display the contents on a webpage 20 tasks at a time.
You have the following requirements:
• Query the Microsoft apps licensing service to validate the license.
• Package and configure the app.
• Configure navigation to use taxonomy-based navigation automatically generated by SharePoint.
• Utilize CSOM to retrieve data from the SharePoint site.
• Implement the system message by using a property bag that uses the key named SystemMessage.
• Implement and configure the credential store.
• The app will be internally tested for at least one month to track and fix any run-time errors.
When you deploy the app from Visual Studio 2012, you receive the error: "Error occurred in deployment step 'Install app for SharePoint': Sideloading of apps is not enabled on this site."
Relevant portions of the app files are shown below. (Line numbers in the code segments are included for reference only and include a two-character prefix that denotes the specific file to which they belong.)
You need to configure the credential store for the app.
Which properties should you configure? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
B. Windows Password
C. Windows User Name
E. User Name
Question No : 11
What should you do?
B. Develop provider-hosted apps and integrate data sources with the business logic by using OData.
C. Deploy the business logic to the host web by using a Full Trust SharePoint solution.
D. Develop an OData service provider infrastructure and publish the provider to the _layouts directory.
Question No : 12
Which service application should you create?
A. Secure Store service
B. App Management service
C. Machine Translation service
D. SharePoint-hosted service
Question No : 13
You plan to use an app event receiver in conjunction with a remote event receiver. You need to create the remote event receiver by using Visual Studio 2012.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Question No : 14
You are the lead architect, developer, and web administrator of SharePoint 2013 for your company, Consolidated Messenger. Consolidated Messenger is a national company with hundreds of franchises. Consolidated Messenger focuses on bicycle-based courier services in metropolitan areas.
Consolidated Messenger sells franchises to franchisees. Franchisees have three user types:
When a franchisee purchases a franchise, they are provided with:
• access to Consolidated Messenger's SharePoint 2013 multi-tenant farm located at https://sp.consolidatedmessenger.com
• access to a Customers list in the Corporate site collection, named CorporateSiteCollection, which includes a list of all Customers across all franchisees
• a single site collection for each franchisee, named FranchiseeSiteCollection
• an unlimited number of customer subsites for each franchisee
Consolidated Messenger has funded the creation of three apps.
Site Collection Structure
SharePoint Farm Design
My Sites are not created for each Franchisee unless they are requested.
Each Franchise site collection must include a SharePoint document library to store CSV files.
Franchise employees use Microsoft Excel 2013 to create a list of pick-up and drop-off locations for each bicycle courier for each day. The spreadsheet is named Appointments.csv.
The FranchiseMonitor app must allow a Franchise employee to upload Appointments.csv to a SharePoint document library in each Franchisee site collection, and send Appointments.csv to the CloudManager app.
• The FranchiseMonitor app must display the courier's location on the bicycle courier's microfeed on the SharePoint farm if the courier has remained stationary for more than three minutes.
• The FranchiseMonitor app must be listed on the Site Contents page of the host web.
• The FranchiseMonitor app must use claims-based authentication, once launched, to authenticate the franchisee against an API provided by Margie's Travel.
• The FranchiseMonitor app must be deployed to all site collections by the SharePoint administrator.
• The FranchiseMonitor app must be immediately available to be installed on websites within the tenancy on a website-by-website basis to any tenant contained in the SharePoint farm.
• The FranchiseMonitor app must be able to create lists within SharePoint to store records of the CSV files so that they may be sent to the CloudManager app.
• Each bicycle courier for each franchise is provided a Microsoft Surface Pro device with LTE. Most bicycle couriers do not return their Microsoft Surface Pro devices back to their franchise locations nightly.
• The CourierMobile app runs on the bicycle courier's Microsoft Surface Pro device.
• Margie's Travel provides an API to enable external developers to authenticate by using OAuth and claims-based authentication. Many couriers are members of Margie's Travel.
• The CourierMobile app receives Microsoft Outlook appointments and Outlook appointment cancellations from the CloudManager app. The appointments include the address of the location for pick-up or drop-off.
• The CourierMobile app must display a Bing map to display route data when Outlook appointments or appointment cancellations are received.
• The CourierMobile app must capture the location of the Microsoft Surface Pro device on a regular interval. This data must be captured regardless of whether the device has connectivity.
• The CourierMobile app must be able to connect to the SharePoint Customers list and verify whether the account belongs to the franchisee to avoid pickups or deliveries to customers that do not belongs to the franchisee. When the CourierMobile add accesses the Customers list, it must only read its contents with the minimum permissions necessary.
• The CourierMobile app must provide the ability to authenticate by using the courier's Microsoft account or the Margie's Travel API.
• The CourierMobile app must include a custom sign-in page that includes branding from Consolidated Messenger and Margie's Travel, based on the authentication provider selected by the user.
• The CourierMobile app must be able to capture more than 30 million data points of location data daily as they occur and upload the location data to the cloud when connected to the Internet.
CloudManager processes two sets of data:
• Updates to the list of appointments received from the FranchiseMonitor app
• Geo-location data received from the CourierMobile app
The CloudManager app must implement business logic that parses Appointments.csv and geo-location data and sends Appointments or Appointment cancellations to the CourierMobile app.
• The CloudManager app must elastically scale to capture courier location data as the number of bicycle couriers increases or decreases.
• The CloudManager app must process bicycle courier location data from a data store capable of storing more than 30 million items.
AppManifest.xml for Franchise Monitor app
You need to ensure that the CourierMobile app determines whether the franchisee owns the account.
What should you do?
A. Use OAuth and App only security. Request the Read right from the http://sharepoint/content/ sitecollection/web/list scope URI.
B. Use OAuth and App+User security. Request the Read right from the http://sharepoint/content/ sitecollection scope URI.
C. Use SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges to connect to SharePoint and read from the Accounts list in the site collection.
D. Use the SharePoint user credentials of the bicycle messenger to connect to SharePoint and read from the Accounts list in the site collection.
Question No : 15
What should you do?
A. Create an app for SharePoint. Set the trust level to Sandbox solution. Create an application page that writes a cookie named FedAuth. Deploy the app and configure the Sign In Page URL in Central Administration Authentication Provider for the zone.
B. Create an app for SharePoint. Set the trust level to Farm solution. Create an application page that writes a cookie named FedAuth. Deploy the app and configure the Sign In Page URL in Central Administration Authentication Provider for the zone.
C. Create an app for SharePoint. Set the trust level to Farm solution. Create an application page that writes a cookie named ASPXAUTH. Deploy the app and configure the Sign In Page URL in Central Administration Authentication Provider for the zone.
D. Create an app for SharePoint. Set the trust level to Sandbox solution. Create an application page that writes a cookie named ASPXAUTH. Deploy the app and configure the Sign In Page URL in Central Administration Authentication Provider for the zone.