$68

Exam Name: HPE OneView

Updated: 2020-10-24

Q & A: 59

Money Back Guaranteed
  Reviews
  Customers who bought this item also bought

Why Choose PassQuestion HP HPE2-T30 Exam Questions

Passquestion team uses professional knowledge and experience to provide HPE ASE HPE2-T30 Questions and Answers for people ready to participate in HPE OneView exam. The accuracy rate of HPE2-T30  exam questions provided by Passquestion are very high and they can 100% guarantee you pass the HP HPE2-T30  exam successfully in the first attempt. Everyone can get HPE2-T30  pdf with free test engine to study. PassQuestion can promise you always have the latest version for your HP HPE2-T30  test preparation and get your HPE ASE certification easily.

HPE2-T30 Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: Can I use HPE2-T30 exam Q&As in my phone?
Yes, PassQuestion provides HPE ASE HPE2-T30 pdf Q&As which you can download to study on your computer or mobile device, we also provide HPE2-T30 pdf free demo which from the full version to check its quality before purchasing.

Q2: What are the formats of your HP HPE2-T30 exam questions?
PassQuestion provides HP HPE2-T30 exam questions with pdf format and software format, pdf file will be sent in attachment and software file in a download link, you need to download the link in a week, it will be automatically invalid after a week.

Q3: How can I download my HPE2-T30 test questions after purchasing?
We will send HPE ASE HPE2-T30 test questions to your email once we receive your order, pls make sure your email address valid or leave an alternate email.

Q4: How long can I get my HPE ASE HPE2-T30 questions and answers after purchasing?
We will send HPE ASE HPE2-T30 questions and answers to your email in 10 minutes in our working time and no less than 12 hours in our off time.

Working Time:
GMT+8: Monday- Saturday 8:00 AM-18:00 PM
GMT: Monday- Saturday 0:00 AM-10:00 AM

Q5: Can I pass my test with your HPE ASE HPE2-T30 practice questions only?
Sure! All of PassQuestion HPE ASE HPE2-T30 practice questions come from real test. If you can practice well and get a good score in our practice Q&As, we ensure you can pass your HPE OneView exam easily.

Q6: How can I know my HPE2-T30 updated? 
You can check the number of questions, if it is changed,that means we have updated this exam ,you can contact us anytime to ask for an free update. our sales email : [email protected]

Q7: What is your refund process if I fail HP  HPE2-T30 test?
If you fail your HPE2-T30 test in 60 days by studying our study material, just scan your score report and send to us in attchment,when we check, we will give you full refund.

Q8. What other payment menthod can I use except Paypal?
If your country don't support Paypal, we offer another Payment method Western Union,it is also safe and fast. Pls contact us for the details, we will send it to your email.

Question No : 1

How does HP OneView monitor an HP ProLiant Gen8 server?
A. through the Agentless Management Support (AMS)
B. by gathering SNMP information configured on the operating system
C. by accessing intelligent provisioning
D. by using periodic polling
Answer: A

Question No : 2

Users report they are receiving HTTP error statuses of 5xx in the HPE OneView environment.
In which area should you begin investigating the root cause of these error messages?
A. client
B. programming
C. resources
D. server
Answer: D

Question No : 3

Which support consideration for firmware management should you factor in when using the HP OneView for vCenter plug-in and HP OneView?
A. the ability to schedule firmware updates for storage and hosts that are not managed by HP OneView
B. the ability to update VC firmware under management by HP OneView
C. the ability to schedule firmware updates for all HP ProLiants either managed by HP OneView or not
D. the ability to update 0/A and/or il_O firmware for systems managed by HP OneView
Answer: B

Question No : 4

How does HPE OneView empower a data-driven enterprise by helping to build analytic applications and services in order to obtain value from existing information?
A. primarily provides virtual machine management
B. is used in the deployment of the infrastructure
C. integrates switch fault management and network monitoring
D. provides virtually no downtime for multi node server clusters
Answer: C

Question No : 5

According to HPE in which way does HPE OneView enable transformation to a hybrid infrastructure?
A. enables agile IT operations
B. builds better mobile apps
C. provides application layer control
D. enhances security and governance control

Question No : 6

Your customer has environments managed by HPE SIM and Insight Control, and a separate environment managed by HPE OneView The customer needs to use Insight Control server provisioning (ICsp) for OS and firmware deployment
What should you recommend that the customer verifies to avoid any network service issues?
A. that the insight control management appliance is in UPDATE-only mode
B. that the server provisioning appliance is connected to a Layer 3 switch
C. that the default boot parameters for each host are set to the relevant management server
D. that only one DHCP/PXE server is available provided by Insight Control server provisioning

Question No : 7

Your customer has an enclosure with a combination of ProLiant G7. Gen8. and Gen9 servers that are monitored by HPE OneView in a single enclosure The customer needs to add their new ProLiant Gen9 servers to the enclosure
Which constraint should you make the customer aware of before they add the Gen9 server?
A. The Gen9 servers will be restricted to legacy BIOS mode only
B. The Gen9 servers are not supported in a mixed enclosure.
C. The Gen9 servers can only be monitored, and not managed, in this enclosure.
D. Gen9 server blades are not supported in HPE OneView as managed only devices

Question No : 8

What is required to add a SAN Manager?
A. a defined volume in HP OneView
B. defined storage pools
C. a list of pre-existing SAN zones
D. fabric attached storage system

Question No : 9

You are setting up an HPE OneView system. You have all of your server information in an asset management tool and you need to import the data from it to your HPE OneView installation.
How can you accomplish this?
A. Export the data to a .csv file and import with the Environment Resource Manager (ERM).
B. Use the Physical Server Resource Manager (PSRM) to import the data.
C. Use the REST API to script the import of the data.
D. Create a server profile for each server in HP OneView. then import the data with a PowerShell script.

Question No : 10

In which way is a software-defined data center (SDDC) different from a Cloud solution?
A. An SDDC enables a select set of applications and workloads to be optimized and automated to run across an expandable pool of resources.
B. An SDDC provides line of business (LOB) user control to select services from a marketplace and to use them directly.
C. An SDDC is a business visible delivery model
D. An SDDC takes programmatic triggers to initiate actions within the infrastructure.

Question No : 11

You have a server with a failed power supply
Which feature will HPE OneView use to help you find the server?
A. Power Line Communications (PLC)
B. Power Distribution Rack (PDR)
C. Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager (VCEM)
D. Location Discovery Services (LPS)

Question No : 12

Which REST API resource attribute can be described as the primary identifier of a resource?
A. ResourceID
B. uri
C. locationUri
D. parentUri

Question No : 13

What becomes of user interface interactions that take longer than 200 milliseconds?
A. They become asynchronous tasks.
B. They generate a timeout error.
C. The priority of the tasks is raised and they are retransmitted
D. They are retransmitted as lost data packets

Question No : 14

You need to identify power and cooling requirements for your data center and ensure that your power resources are provisioned accurately. In the Datacenter view, which infrastructure component can help you identify power consumption of your HP server environment?
A. Power Line Communication
B. Intelligent Power Distribution Unit
C. Power Distribution Rack
D. Themal Mapping

Question No : 15

When promoting HPE SDDC to customers, which motivating factors should you highlight? (Select two.)
A. advanced server security
B. single unified management view
C. improved storage compression
D. enhanced application monitoring
E. accelerated Cloud and Convergence
Answer: B, E

Add Comments

Your Rating